Pages

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Peasant Dress for Tiza

Finally I able to finish my dream project, a real peasant dress! After practising to make one for my doll ;) This time, the dress I made for my beautiful and cute niece, Tiza, thinking to send it to her with an apron and a doll specially made by Agnes aunty :)

I got the pattern from Teresa Brady's site, who generously shares the tutorial, thanks Tes! I modified it here and there, I made the arm longer and the dress in an "A" shape. I still found some defects on the dress :( but my MasterJi gave me two thumbs up as a beginner :D She told me to cut the bottom part of the dress a little bit curve instead of straight so the result won't be the sharp at the edge, thanks Sis! I will remember that for my next project, let's see whether Tiza will be comfortable enough wearing it or not *praying mode On* :D Oh yeahh, this is my first creative work together with my sewing machine ;)


4 comments:

  1. Thanks to your site I just learned several things. Continue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An excellent congratulations for an excellent subject and an excellent blog !!!


    voyance par mail gratuite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks you for tips and advices.Really it useful .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tous les conseils que vous avez partagés sont adorables !!! Merci.

    Tirage carte gratuit travail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...