Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

More from 2010 before it ends ;)

Yuhuuu....highly in spirit still but not that "spirit" of course.
I really really try to walk my talk to prepare 2011 hihihih...have started my 2011 resolution on this December itself, will share about it later...I am afraid if I tell it now I won't be able to stick into the list hehehe *excuses*

Well, I got A4 felt fabric from mbak Phiphi last year, but too stingy to use it since I couldn't find any of this material out there in Mumbai market :( until last July when I back to my country sweet country I brought back some half meter of colors of felt fabric.  And tadaa....here's the result so far....I made this strawberry chocolate cake for dear friend Wulan, she got her b'day last September, hope she'll back to sewing again and use it as a pin cushion :)   Check here for the strawberry tute, someone has been so nice to share it :)


Then...another friend wanted it and here she got, another cake but this time it's strawberry vanilla cake? heheheh dunno..I thought she would use it for pin cushion, well what to do she got two adorable daughters and the elder one won it ....


But....the younger one called me she said,"Aunty I want also one because my sister won't share it with me to play, can you make a pizza for me?" Ohh noooo...How can I say no?  So...here's for the little one...

Pizza corner was not my final place to visit...I continued my journey at the field....and here I found this cute rabbit tried to catch the ladybug ;)  They are hairbands, of course I only put the applique, I bought the hairband from a local shop downtown in Mumbai.



I will smurf more of my felt...since mbak Phiphi sent me more colors, red, green, brown, and white...thanks to her, I dunno why she never accept money for those crafty things, ummm maybe she want it with the interest wkwkwkwk....thanks sista ;)

1 comment:

  1. Superb article and great passing blog too! Thank you for all your advice.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...