Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Brownie Doll for the Birthday Girl

I smurfed another doll from Wee Wonderful just like what I did before for sweet Pooja.  The same original style like the pattern but I choose different color of fabric for the cloth and skin :)  This time I made it for a special little girl who got birthday exactly on the same day of my Indonesia's Independence Day, 17 August.  The date makes me easily remember anyone who born on the same date.  The little girl's name is Alisha, she's as cute and pretty as her name, a friend's daughter.  Her mother said that Alisha loves the doll and takes her to bed with her ;)  I am so happy to know there's a little girl having a wonderful time with my handmade craft :)


See you again with my next craft posting...Let's back to the stash and smurf them girls ;)

3 comments:

  1. Sweet blog! I found it while searching on Yahoo News. Do you have any tips on how to get listed in Yahoo News? I’ve been trying for a while but I never seem to get there! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. j ai passé un bon moments et j en ai eue plein les yeux!!
    voyance en ligne

    ReplyDelete
  3. re bonjour,
    je viens de parcourir une grande partie de votre site... une merveille !!! merci d'exister

    voyance en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...