Pages

Monday, August 29, 2011

It's Snowy Outside!

Another Wee Wonderful project after Emma and a doll for Alisha...This time I made for my Indian niece I am about to visit tomorrow in Kerala, India :)   The idea of course to make an Indian doll ;)  Take a look at the photos, her felt fabric hair is braided nicely with bindhi on the forehead .   She got big brown eyes like those Indian and her cheeks are red because of the cold weather ;)  


Now, I want you to see the detail of my Indian doll :) ... The doll in her inner wear :) Then, the doll's back, this time I sew the dress separately, so my niece can enjoy put the dress on and off.  On the last picture, you can see the shawl becomes a dupatta ;)


See you...now I am off for my Kerala visit...Oh yeah, I have to do some applique embroideries while visiting my in-laws, a secret project between my fellow crafter and me ;)


3 comments:

  1. love the Indian doll....I wish I had a girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ll immediately grab your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you have any? Kindly let me know in order that I could subscribe. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing such a useful information.Professional Logo Design I was just surfing on internet and found your blog after reading this i realize that i should come here often.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...